Saturday, May 29

{May Fun}

We have been so busy this month and having so much fun. For those of you who don't know, we moved into my parent's guest room for a few weeks until the basement apartment was ready to move into. It has been a little crazy with all of our belongings stuffed into the room across the hall but we are finally moving into the apartment. I was able to locate my camera after moving so here are a few pictures of our many activities!

We headed up to Salt Lake to spend a much needed evening with friends :) Joe and Camille, you were missed!

Gross Lance!

After the big snow storm, we were worried about my dad's recently planted garden. So we bundled up and headed outside to cover each of the little plants with paper TP's. As you can see, I am getting pretty large!

Austin got into Nursing School and started this last week! He has been around a lot more, which we all love, as well as his dog Kayla. She is just the happiest dog you will ever meet :) All of the other guys in the family started school as well. Dad is at BYU studying English as his undergraduate and wanting to do Law School after that, Jake is at UVU studying Engineering,  and Daniel is also at UVU studying Finance. We are so proud of them all!

Lance has been really busy with track, his RPM job, and getting things up and running for SwimKids.
Here I am watching the boys put up our new SwimKids billboard. Sometimes I think it looks like I just shoved a basketball up my shirt :) I assure you, though, that bump is a baby! He kicks me all day long.

Kinley and I were great at watching the boys do all the work.

Here it is! It has been so fun to see this thing through from designing it to putting it up. It's right off the freeway between the University Parkway exit in Orem and the Center Street Exit in Provo.

My dad suggested that we make something to stick up above the billboard so Lance and I got our hands a little dirty and constructed this piece! We were quite proud of our handy work.

Slim. Cutest dog ever. Look at his different color eyes! Lance claims to not like dogs but I swear he has a soft spot in his heart for this little one. 

Putting up the head piece!

Ta da! 

Climbing back down the HUGE ladder. It may not look very tall, but Lance said this is by far the scariest part of putting up the billboard.

3 comments:

Justin and Lindsay said...

Wow! The billboard looks great! I feel like so much has changed since we just saw you! Good luck with that sweet baby that's almost here!

Courtney said...

The billboard looks AWESOME! I can't wait to drive by and see it!

Shannon said...

I saw that and wondered if that was your guys' billboard. So cool!