Wednesday, August 4

{Nursery}

I couldn't be happier with Crew's new nursery...


C is for CREW

Canvas wraps I made.

The new chair rail that my hunky hubby put up thanks to a quick lesson from my Dad.

The gorgeous afghan my talented mother made. She is incredible!


I LOVE the color, the crib and the canvas wraps.


This is the rocking chair my mom used to rock me in when I was a baby :) I love thinking of that every time I rock Crew in it. Having a baby has really changed the way I see my parents. I respect them so much and understand a little more how much they love me and want what's best for me.

My mom and I whipped out these corduroy curtains in about an hour and a half. Thanks mom!

For those of you who don't know, Lance and I moved into my parent's basement apartment a couple weeks before Crew was born and will probably be here for a couple of years. We feel completely spoiled! The apartment is nicer than anywhere we've lived and we have babysitters just upstairs! It's been so nice to be close especially with my mom's diagnosis of breast cancer. Crew gets all the cuddle time he wants :) I am also SUPER excited to paint and make any changes I want. 

I am mostly finished decorating the kitchen and family room and then I will post some more pics.

In the meantime, we are just enjoying our sweet little CREW and especially loving these warm summer nights. 

5 comments:

gardnerfamily said...

Love it Chrissy! It looks so good. I wish you lived closer so you could help me with mine.

Shannon said...

i love all of it! You are so talented!

Lanie said...

Oh it is so cute! I really love it- great job!

jordan and maci said...

sorry i missed you on saturday! the nursery looks adorable--love the changing table:)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

this is adorable, and how special you can be so close to family at this time. love your blog :)