Monday, January 3

{Christmas}

Since this was our Walker year for Christmas, we spent most of our time in Sandy where Kirstin, Bruce,
 Savannah and Marcus had come for the holiday! I'm sad to say I didn't take very many pictures but here
 are a few I did.



Lance's cousin Tori had her little guy a few weeks before Marcus. It was fun to see them all together at 
the extended family party. I wish I would have taken a picture! Crew is the youngest by 3 weeks and still
 the biggest...

Some of the week's activities included swimming, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, sledding, and lots
 of yummy meals :)


These cute little boys got matching pj's from grandpa.

Opening presents!



Silly.

Probably the gift we are most excited about! Now we can go hiking with Crew. Thanks grandma 
and grandpa Walker!

We finished the evening perfectly by coming to open gifts and have dinner with my family. 
It was such a pleasant Christmas. We are thankful to have wonderful family whom we love dearly.


Happy New Year!

No comments: