Wednesday, January 19

{Denver}

Ok. So Denver is not really accurate. My aunt and uncle live in Parker, just outside of Denver. But 
whatever the case, Crew and I went for a visit and had a wonderful time!


I was pretty nervous for the flight. I REALLY didn't want to be "that mom" with
a screaming baby the whole way. Crew is pretty laid back, but you never know.
He did great, though! Giggled during the take off and the landing...

Our long weekend was full of fun, fun, fun! 
We went shopping, made yummy treats, watched movies.
We also took some senior pics of Hannah baby.



LOVE this girl to pieces 




Here are a couple more pictures from the visit

Aunt Tammie, Uncle Don, Hannah

Crew bathed in the laundry room sink. He loves his rubber ducky and bath time!

Sleepy little monkey.

Crew figured out how to clap while we were there. Probably the cutest
thing I've ever seen. He is also super close to crawling! He gets on all fours and then just sits there.  

We had a great trip. Thanks for such a fun time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Chrissy! I love these pictures of Crew. He's such a cutie! I wish we lived closer :( We miss you guys!