Tuesday, February 8

{little bundle of joy}

I'm a little late but congrats to one of my best friends,  Jennica, on the arrival of her sweet little Abby Jane! 
Look at this sweet sweet baby. And get this; she came on her due date! Talk about perfect timing.

I couldn't be happier for Jenn and Josh. They waited a little longer than they anticipated for this
little package and they are in pure bliss to finally have her here.

The blanket in the picture is one my mom and I made for baby Abby.
Even though I can't have a little girl of my own yet, at least I still get to make cute little girly things :)

Me, Whitt, Jenn, Alisa & Lindsey

Here we all are at a baby shower in St. George for Jenn. I was so happy I could be there!
She doesn't even look pregnant, right?!

Love you Jenn!
And I can't wait to love on your little bundle.

1 comment:

Josh 'n Jenn said...

i feel so honored to have my (our) own post! I almost didn't see it! love you!