Friday, June 24

{bowtie baby shower}

This beautiful girl is having a baby boy...

And we were able to coordinate to have her baby shower while Lance and I were in St. George.
I was so happy to be there to celebrate baby boy Whatcott!

We had a bowtie baby shower...

complete with bowtie pasta for lunch,
bunting, poof balls and goodies all in green, blue & grey.

Jenn grew wheat grass for the centerpieces.



Mini chocolate bowties




Jenn's adorable little Abby. I wanted to pack her up and take her home with me!





Whitney was thrilled with the shower and all her gifts. She is really
the sweetest person I know and no one deserves to be spoiled as much as she does!


Me, Al, Whitt, Jenn, Linds T. (dos), Linds (uno)



We are all so excited for Whitney & Logan and their new adventure together! 
Little Mckay is going to be one lucky baby.

No comments: