Tuesday, March 13

Crew Guy


I haven't updated the blogging world about our cute little Crew guy in a while so I thought I would do that! We are just absolutely amazed at how quickly he has turned into a little boy. He is so independent and sure of himself and I love seeing him explore and be his own little person!

These are a couple of pictures from the wedding in December. He looked so snazzy!

Some of my favorite things about Crew:
  • He is still an incredible talker, pulling out 4-word sentences every day now. He understands pretty much everything you say to him and is very social and conversant. 
  • He loves singing songs and will request the "temple song" every night before bed. He knows both the first and second verses by heart.
  • He is the silliest little boy and has the cutest sense of humor. Our days are spent just laughing and laughing together. He has me doing silly things all day because it's just too fun to make him smirk and giggle. People probably think I'm crazy when we're out and about.
  • He is so sweet. He loves giving hugs and kisses and just being close to mommy and daddy. But he is also very independent and has no problem being away from us either. He recently got back from a week long trip to Arizona where he went with grandma and grandpa Walker to visit Lance's sister Kirstin and her family. I was amazed at how well he did with it and was just so excited to see us again, than back to business as usual.
  • He is extremely stubborn and strong-willed! We have had to be religious about keeping him in line and disciplining him or he will take total advantage. But when we are good about disciplining him, he is obedient and an absolute pleasure to be around.
Like most parents, I feel like I could go on and on about him, all his funny little quirks and stories but that is probably a pretty good picture of our little Crew guy! We love him so much and can't imagine life without him.

2 comments:

Merrells said...

I was just reading back a ways on my blog and was so happy I'd written down things like this about the girls that I'd completely forgotten. We love that little Crewster too!

Karina Marie Powell said...

He's such a little studd!!!!!