Sunday, September 16

A few more newborn pictures

I got the CD of images in the mail from our newborn photo shoot with 
Cambridge and here are a few more of my favorites.

 I absolutely love these two photos! They are just so perfectly her- my little angel.


Another smiling one! She is starting to smile at me everyday when we are
cooing and talking and it melts my heart every time.

Love my little Cambri!

If any of you are looking for a great newborn photographer, you
should definitely go see Alice. She is so talented and great to work with!

2 comments:

Merrells said...

These pics are so precious, I especially love that last one!

Josh 'n Jenn said...

Awww... so pretty! i just love her, and can't wait to meet her. Way to keep us posted with your little happenings while adjusting to the new life! That's not easy to do!