Sunday, December 2

Thanksgiving 2012

Thanksgiving was such a wonderful day! We spent it with my family, and will be spending Christmas with Lance's family. It's interesting how sometimes the most tender and memorable times as a family are those that are the most ordinary. Preparing food, setting the table, cleaning up the meal; these are really the moments that our dearest relationships are formed and strengthened.

We had a full house this year, just how we like it! My favorite part of the day was when we each told what we were most thankful for. My dad started off the mood by saying he was thankful for the Santa Maria (I think?) apartments because that is where he met our mother - and that none of us would be there if it hadn't been for that. Way to go Dad!

It was really such a wonderful day. I love this time of year.

Growing larger every year :)

These sweet girls are only 11 weeks apart.

Now we're just counting down the days till Christmas :)

No comments: